I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again – holy guacamole, what a year!
2014 has been an interesting year. Globally, I feel like it’s been a devastating one. I didn’t get to watch the evening news much, but when I did it was terrible. Which is why I feel so bad when I say that for me personally, 2014 has been the best year ever!
Last year I set some goals which included saving the money to attend Bonnie Gordon College (check!), graduate with flying colours (honours – check!), write at least one letter a week (um… I tried…), and improve my photography skills (check!). Before I set some new goals for 2015, let’s look back on the highlights of 2014.
2014: The highlight reel
- Closed Sugar Push as a business – sorry, no more cakes for sale!
- Lived in Toronto, Canada for four months & went to Niagara Falls
- Attended and graduated from Bonnie Gordon College with honours
- Spent two months living in California
- Spent 2 days at Disneyland and wore a peter pan hat the whole time
- Made so many new and amazing friends in Toronto
- Made my first 4 tier wedding cake
- Moved from Adelaide to Sydney, Australia
- Joined the team at SWEETNESS The Patisserie as a full time Pastry Chef
Looking back on this, I feel really lucky to have had these opportunities. While I worked very hard to achieve everything I did this year, I couldn’t have done it without all the support I had from my family & friends. I can’t say thank you enough!
To everyone who has continued to follow my adventures on this blog, thank you very much. I love that I can share my journey with you!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2015!
Now, I need to go think about my goals for next year. Have you set any goals or resolutions yet?